When you need to pitch your business idea to investors (or persuade any audience to act or think differently), it’s essential that you structure your presentation in a way that captures their attention, clarifies the benefits to them, and enhances your own credibility.
In this video of a workshop with BBP subscriber Nathan recorded on June 5, 2009, we handily accomplished all three of these objectives, and then some.
Watch this 1-hour video and you’ll learn how to:
- Structure your first five slides completely from your audience’s point of view
- Express the benefits to the audience in your 3 key points
- Back up your key points with a clear explanation
- Storyboard your first five slides using a single graphic
- Get more visually creative with your own slides with this inspiring example
To launch the video in a new browser, click this link.
(Workshop materials can be downloaded within the workshop recording under the File Share module.)