When you have a new project you’d like to introduce to an audience and get their buy-in, the way you introduce it and facilitate discussion can determine whether you succeed or not.
Watch the video of this BBP Workshop as we go step-by-step through the process of structuring a story template with subscriber Maureen, who is preparing for a big presentation for her health-related organization.
Watch the 1-hour video and you’ll learn how to:
- Quickly establish verbal and visual credibility for your message
- Prompt discussion in Slide 2
- Review complicated methodology in a simple way
- Provide a clear and concise project orientation
- Include your audience in a discussion to get their feedback and give them a sense of ownership and involvement
To launch the recording of this workshop, click this link.