What happens when the prospective customer in your audience has major objections to your pitch?
Watch the 1-hour video of this weekly workshop recorded on May 15, 2009, as I work with BBP subscriber Ray to overcome obstacles in his sales presentation. You’ll learn how to:
- Quickly get to your point in Act I
- Reframe an argument to your advantage
- Find a simple metaphor that works in a sophisticated way
- Fight against complexity to keep your message simple
- Highlight benefits to your audience in the Key Point slides
- Create a mix of facts, stories and conversation in your Explanation slides
To launch the video recording, click this link.